You people are twisted!

By pledonasm - 15/03/2015 16:11 - India - Thane

Today, I took my son to the playground and watched him have fun. Minutes later, I was being shoved around and called a pedophile because I was there alone with no wife. By the time I convinced them I was innocent, my son was bawling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 077
You deserved it 2 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's such a sad and messed up world when a father can't take his own child to a park without being accused of something so horrendous.

Cwizer 17

Some people really need to mind their own business.

Comments

That sucks big time I'm sorry you and your son had to go through that.

If you were a woman people would surround you and pretty much support you (not a feminist but it's realistically true). It's sexist...there are single dad's out there too. I'm sorry you have to go through that and I'm sorry your son had to see that.

Guessing by the amount of YDIs, you had around 800+ people shoving you.

Chrissyella 25

That's really sad that a man can't be "just a father" and he has to be a pedophile. Like wow.

wiccanangel13 10

Some people are just plain idiots. I have lost complete faith in society. People are so paranoid that they don't take common sense into account anymore.

It is the 21st century for crying out loud. It is not just women who raise children. What about two men in a relationship.

Delsanity 13

Now days society cant see a single dad cause its a tabo for most of them , specialy if the child is a girl.

I get this all the time! I'm a child safety officer and sometimes we might take kids to the park to play rather than sit in our boring office. I've had people look at me funny for supervising a handful of kids. I'm sorry man, this won't change until the societal perception of mothers being the better caregiver as well as the perception that most sexual assault occurs by men

People are such dicks! God forbid you're actually being a good father and letting your son have a good time. People don't know your home situation either. For all they know, you could be a single father. People get way too involved in the lives of others without thinking first. What is wrong with the world?