You'll get the hang of it

By meganisabella - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went driving for the first time. I made it twenty miles to my stepmom's house, and didn't stop until I was inside the garage. Too bad the garage door was closed when I got there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 848
You deserved it 17 981

Top comments

perdix 29

Usually, the first lesson in Driver's Ed is operating the brakes. So much for home-schooling!

Comments

revanche 2

Damn 104, I was waiting for 104 comments for a women driver joke. Took long enough.

Driving for the first time ever? Or driving for the first time without supervision? Because I am having a hard time believing that the first time you ever set foot behind a wheel that you managed to drive 20mi. You have to master turns, accelerating, braking (which you clearly did not), changing lanes, etc. It takes practice; you don't suddenly drive 20mi. The first time I ever drove, I accidentally drove on someone's lawn!

-110 Well I'm 15 and the first time i drove i was fourteen i drove 250 miles by myself to go see slayer. I didnt crash nor did i merely get pulled over. So it's not that hard to drive. If you think it is, you must be a shitty driver or a douche that doesn't want to admit you're a shitty driver.

Watch out guys, we got a badass over here! Where the hell were your parents?

ryanebk 7

This is why I sold my mustang. Too many dents on the back from idiots like you

FajitaFreak 3

I'm honestly way too scared to drive. One single mistake, in an instant, and you could either die, kill someone else, injure someone else, or damage your vehicle or someone else's. It's crazy. I would be so nervous. But I tend to consider the consequences of actions very thoroughly. I might be a good driver, but that doesn't matter. Even the best driver can make a mistake.

I wish I drove in America... It's so much easier there.

fmlmaymay 0

There's this new thing called a BRAKE it means stop...

Elfkid21 19

Don't feel bad! i did the same thing when i drove stick for the first time... except it was my dad's truck and i drove it into our brick house.