Vibe check

By Hopelesslover - 04/08/2009 21:03 - Malta

Spicy
Today, I was trying to give my girlfriend an orgasm as she was lying on her back. I asked her, "How do you like that, baby?" She responded by asking where I bought my suspended ceiling and spotlights, as she thought they would look good in her flat. She apparently got bored instead of turned on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 800
You deserved it 17 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was TRYING to talk to her... that's why he asked... I mean, yeah, you can go "YEAH HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BABY" during sex, so I hear, but that doesn't mean it's not a question. And he WAS concerned with how she was feeling, obviously, or he wouldn't say "I was trying to make my girl ******" Bitch should have responded and told him what she liked. FYL OP [edit] god damn it FML... This was aimed at 1.

Comments

wow, you kinda fail then, maybe talk to her bout it, cuz obviously shes not that into it.... sux tho

YDI for having a tiny ****. only a ******* asian chink bitch could **** up THAT BAD.

Unregistered 0

ya really asians need dick enlargments

CL41RE 0

Anyone else notice, in the submit your fml it says they try to get fresh stories, with tons of topics, but all the fmls posted these days are: Today, my boyfriend, or Today, my girlfriend, or today, I was having sex with...?

Imawhalerider 0

she was excited. . . about your lamps

Totaly right I'm getting sick of seeing 50 bf/gf stories that aren't even that funny

CyclonePsycho 1

I'm getting sick of all the griping every time a new fad happens. And if you haven't noticed, bf/gf/sex has always been one of the main topics here, so why are you guys choosing now to complain? No one is forcing you to come to this site and comment.

YDI for failing at giving an ******. Take sex classes or something, they're out there. Although, I can't exactly blame her. Ceiling appearance is pretty important. It brings out the full aura of the house. Plain ceilings are just no fun. Well anyway, keep practicing at your ****** giving.

CL41RE 0

Well just saying that if they say they get tons of topics, and they don't it's lying. Only occasionally it isn't bf/gf/sex.

umm...everyone kinda knows that that is just fml's thing...consider googling it for some background on the company...

supremes1997 0

FML wasn't meant to be funny.. It's about how ****** up people's lives are. While sometimes they are funny, there are very dire situations occasionally.

Maddoctor 10

Looks like someone isn't doing things quite right...

americayay 0

And that someone is quite lucky that his girlfriend will tell him. She could've just faked it for years, eventually leaving him because she's not satisfied. Now he has the chance for improvement.

Screw that! It takes two to tango. You can't just "give" your girlfriend an ******. We've been over this before. She has to do her part to get herself there. If she's not even going to try than dump her ass.

He was TRYING to talk to her... that's why he asked... I mean, yeah, you can go "YEAH HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BABY" during sex, so I hear, but that doesn't mean it's not a question. And he WAS concerned with how she was feeling, obviously, or he wouldn't say "I was trying to make my girl ******" Bitch should have responded and told him what she liked. FYL OP [edit] god damn it FML... This was aimed at 1.

FYL for having a small peen. Sorry mate.

Skull_300 0

F it... Should of flipped her over spanked her ass till it turned andy apple red. Then, pounded her hard from behind and knocked her skull off of the headboard. Bet you would of gotten a reaction out of her then...

Short of hitting her head, that might actually help OP. Different girls like different things. If she's into the rough stuff, that might just drive her wild.

its hard for op to bang a chick with his midget dick dude. i feel bad for him :(

Skull_300 is probably a fan of the Donkey Punch!

Unregistered 0

maybe. . . . find an asian girl? i hear there vaginas are tight it will match ur asian penis ^.^

What's with all the Asian/small penis "jokes"? Do you people not realize Malta is part of Europe? Geography fail.