You little…

By thathottchickk - 13/12/2011 22:43 - United States

Today, I volunteered to cater an event at school. A little girl asked for a big slice of cake so I gave it to her. She then puked everywhere and her parents blamed me and made me clean it up. The little girl sat there smiling at me while I cleaned. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 395
You deserved it 3 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have told the parents off. You're a volunteer so forget that.

Just remember, little kids and lots of sweets is usually not a great mix.

Comments

OP should have refused to clean up after THEIR child. She may have given the brat a piece of cake, however, it's the parents job to supervise their child. Had they been responsible parents the kid would have never been allowed to eat the cake to begin with.

craZ3 0

its not ur fault, its the parent's fault fo lettin her eat it

YDI for cleaning it up. You should have told them that their kid is their responsibility.

I like how they showed up just in time to ream your ass for their lack of parenting. I'd have been tempted to ask them where they were when she was requesting a huge piece of cake. And if that little girl had been smiling at me during any of the aftermath of the vomiting, some of that puke would've gotten splashed on her, completely by accident, of course. But no, I'd have sooner volunteered to have my ass cheeks stapled together than to clean up a kid's vomit at the order of her brainless, absentee parents. Absentee until it comes time to blame someone else or publicly humiliate them because they're off pathetically trying to dance to Party Rock Anthem or warming a permanent stool at the open bar and Little Miss Piggy is left to do whatever she wants. Good for you for volunteering, but don't volunteer as a doormat for assholes.

ydi for actually cleaning it up, and then not even "accidentally" spilling it all over the asshole parents

I was going to say that.... Very devil like

doglover100 28

Why is it always someone else's fault for a parent's lack of parenting?

magnetic_aura 26

Her parents should have been watching her better, but I still say you deserve it for not checking with her parents before giving her cake. You should always check with the parents. What if she had a gluten allergy or was lactose intolerant or diabetic? I also hate your username. Sorry.

You should never give a child anything without asking the parents first.

Her parents should have cleaned it up.