WTF lady?

By headdesk - 25/06/2014 05:41 - United States - Kaneohe

Spicy
Today, I picked up a co-worker from the airport. As she got in the car, she looked over at me and said, "I'm still not sleeping with you". This was our second conversation. The first is when she asked if I could pick her up from the airport. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 603
You deserved it 6 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guess the conversation never took off.

Next time she calls you to ask for a ride, text her "I'm not even picking up the phone". :) easy as that.

Comments

No more pick ups from the airport for her. :)

squarecircles 13

Was she being serious? Maybe she just has a really dry sense of humor.

If you hardly know her why did you pock her up from the airport? Let her catch a can?

91hayek 31

Sassy, your fingers are going all Micheal J Fox on the keyboard. Re-read and edit, then post.

who the hell thought I deserved this!!!

Raath00 7

Don't let her words fool you, OP. She wants the D. She's playing super hard to get/mind games

blackvyper 8

The third conversation would consist of me telling her to get the f**k out of my car!

Axel5238 29

That sucks OP, but unfortunately there are quite a few guys that some how jump straight to talking about sex or assume it's going to come into play without getting to know the person. It's become a knee-jerk reaction from a lot of women. The last 3 women I've dated were extremely and pleasantly surprised that I did not attempt to get into their pants after a few dates. You see can see those guys a mile away though thanks to some red flags like: **** or gtfo, go make me a sandwich jokes and many others. Stuff like that as used as a joke, but it's how they feel. If you don't laugh at the joke you need to" get a sense of humor" or "lighten up".

Don't do something until you get something!