By badhabit - 31/05/2019 22:00

Spicy
Today, I went out with my ex-girlfriend, with whom I have a good friendship with and am in fact still in love. I picked her up at her house and we had a perfect night together that ended with sex in my car. As I dropped her off, she turned to me and said, "I hope you know we're just friends." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 852
You deserved it 1 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It seems like you already knew where you stood with her, so I'm not sure why this came as such a shock to you. Try to move on and find someone who's on the same page as you.

Only using you for sex... I highly recommend you use verifiable protection (i.e. don't believe she's on the pill, make sure you use an unaltered condom, etc)... Stop having sex with her.

Comments

Only using you for sex... I highly recommend you use verifiable protection (i.e. don't believe she's on the pill, make sure you use an unaltered condom, etc)... Stop having sex with her.

mr_dinzaster 16

That’s to intense maybe he just has some good dick

It seems like you already knew where you stood with her, so I'm not sure why this came as such a shock to you. Try to move on and find someone who's on the same page as you.

Congrats! In the meantime, look up the definition of FML.

I won't be complaining about it, that's for sure. I'll be celebrating it all the way.

“...with benefits, that is.” It’s the best of all worlds, but only if you don’t catch the feels.

bloopaloop 27

She playing you like a fiddle

Like a ***** that comes with free dinners

DykasuarusRex 5

The best kind of friends! Head games and all!

Sex in a car is not the end to a perfect night.

TinScarecrow 15

well aren't you just a bundle of fun

Mungolikecandy 19

It is probably best that you pull back from that rather toxic relationship as you will only end up being really hurt when she moves on to someone new.

Skydome6666 6

so you have an Fwb and you know you two are only friends what's the issue here?

I see this as a win. You got yourself a FWB. My ex and I were sleeping together for almost a year after we broke up. We didn't want the same things out of a relationship but we were great in bed lol.