WTF lady?

By headdesk - 25/06/2014 05:41 - United States - Kaneohe

Spicy
Today, I picked up a co-worker from the airport. As she got in the car, she looked over at me and said, "I'm still not sleeping with you". This was our second conversation. The first is when she asked if I could pick her up from the airport. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 603
You deserved it 6 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guess the conversation never took off.

Next time she calls you to ask for a ride, text her "I'm not even picking up the phone". :) easy as that.

Comments

The very first conversation you have with her and you agree to give her a ride? Obviously you want to do her OP...just admit it! You wanna nail her like...like some big over powered naily thing!

Nail gun? Or hammer? Those are pretty much the only naily things I can think of.

Drop her off at the bus stop, ass cash or gas

The real question is... Did OP actually wany to sleep with her?

Don't give us that pseudo feminist bull shit, 54. It's natural to feel sad when one's affections are unrequited. Just because a person is disappointed because they can't have a romantic relationship with someone doesn't mean they feel entitled to anything. Nor does the fact that there's a pop culture term for when it happens between friends doesn't mean there's some cultural conspiracy against women.

Reverse Psychology, you're now suppose to ask her if she wanted to sleep with you.

You could just ask for a tip. Or ask for just the tip. Your call.

I totally want to hear the rest of conversation on the way back.

Would have politely asked her to vacate the vehicle for expressing that little idea. She needs a clue!

Well, she sounds a little mental. Maybe she needs meds.

Exactly! The only time the term "friend zone" annoys me is when people accuse me of it even though I have a boyfriend. Protip for guys, if you know the girl has a boyfriend, don't even let those words leave your mouth. It's called being loyal. I can also assure you that, no, not all guys feel entitled. I've met many who are nice to me and show no signs of sexual attraction toward me.