WTF FML

By Invisible - 22/05/2009 19:27 - Switzerland

Today, I worked up the courage to comment on my crush's picture. I wrote, "Cool picture" on his Facebook profile picture. Pleased with myself, I later logged on to see if he had replied. He had. Well, at least he took the time to reply, "Who the fuck are you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 901
You deserved it 12 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilcuti3pi389 0

Wow, no decent person would say that to someone who commented there pic, stop liking him, he sounds like a major douche. and how does he not know u if ur friends on fb? Bt yea that really does suck, sorry =/ also #3 good point.

****, I wish I had the balls to come out of the closet and ask my crush out. :(

Comments

WTH @ #23, #24 & the like? Why is it pathetic to have a crush on someone you don't know (I'll assume knowing a person is having conversed with them at least once or something similar)?

Because if you don't know them then it means you are going on looks alone, which is pathetic.

ilovedastone 0

it sounds like you're just a facebookemon to him. From urban dictionary: Facebookemon The term used for the collection of people, on your Facebook friends list, that you don t actually talk to or know in real life. Related to popular tv program and game pokeamon, where the aim is to collect as many diffrent Pocket Monsters as possible. Dave - "Hey, my friends collection is getting up to two hundred" Steve - "How many do you really know? go admit it, most of them are Facebookemon" John - "Gotta catch em all, gotta catch em all"

MooKee 0

Sorry bout that again =) btw to JackR1104, thanks for explaining, I got that though hahh, sorry for being obnoxious i was just really excited i was able to comment 2nd I'm usually like 58th hahh

Don't apologize your not obnoxious. This is an Internet forum and people definitely shouldn't be telling you to kill your self for putting "second" as your comment. It's either an attempt at bad humor or unnecessary viciousness, and in general both of those should be ignored.

#35 Sounds about right, urban dictionary is awesome. And no problem, just if you dont want responses like "hope you kill yourself" I would refrain from calling first etc. no matter how excited you are, keep it to yourself.

Anybody who friends people they don't know is an idiot.

Sweetie, you have a crush on an asshole.

wallythedolly 0

maybe talk to him in real life? why dd he add you on facebook if he doesn't know you? i hate people who do that. he sounds like an asshole though.

as usual, come on people do it in person.