WTF FML

By Invisible - 22/05/2009 19:27 - Switzerland

Today, I worked up the courage to comment on my crush's picture. I wrote, "Cool picture" on his Facebook profile picture. Pleased with myself, I later logged on to see if he had replied. He had. Well, at least he took the time to reply, "Who the fuck are you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 901
You deserved it 12 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilcuti3pi389 0

Wow, no decent person would say that to someone who commented there pic, stop liking him, he sounds like a major douche. and how does he not know u if ur friends on fb? Bt yea that really does suck, sorry =/ also #3 good point.

****, I wish I had the balls to come out of the closet and ask my crush out. :(

Comments

ur pathetic for having a crush on someone you clearly do not know!

LoveToSmile101 0

Lmao. that's hilarious but Fyl u have been owned.

MooKee 0

He doesnt deserve you, you'll find better guys =) Also genius_man16 it's okay, gay pride all the way, buddy. :)

again, people commenting are always a bunch of pricks. "you got rejected, therefore im superior to you!" do you really think that helps? funny how humans always seem to degrade each other whenever given an opportunity. i honestly hope that earth is destroyed soon. **** people.

lauren_is_chill 0

I've been like that. Although I haven't had a crush on someone for a while (since November). That's unfortunate though. I hate it when they feel it necessary to swear at people they don't know; or think they don't know anyway. Maybe once he gets to know you, he'll come to find you're a nice person!

This doesn't make sense. You have to be buddies with him to comment on a picture. And he probably wouldn't accept someone as a from who he doesn't know.

#26 he said it because people saying "first" "second" etc. is extremely annoying and pointless. #27 I would love to see you point out a single comment which passes over that message.

that kinda sucks.. but at the same time, you do kinda deserve it if he doesn't know you that well. its just a little creepy to do shit like this over the internet, but we've all done it. he was a prick about it though