WTF FML

By Invisible - 22/05/2009 19:27 - Switzerland

Today, I worked up the courage to comment on my crush's picture. I wrote, "Cool picture" on his Facebook profile picture. Pleased with myself, I later logged on to see if he had replied. He had. Well, at least he took the time to reply, "Who the fuck are you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 901
You deserved it 12 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilcuti3pi389 0

Wow, no decent person would say that to someone who commented there pic, stop liking him, he sounds like a major douche. and how does he not know u if ur friends on fb? Bt yea that really does suck, sorry =/ also #3 good point.

****, I wish I had the balls to come out of the closet and ask my crush out. :(

Comments

bonafidehustler 0

I wonder why he befriended you on Facebook if he didn't know who you were. That sucks though. Don't worry about it too much, you'll find someone else!

lolbitch 0

ha ha, mabye you should reply by saying your his stalker!! lol

So you have a crush on someone you don't know at all...? Talking to them BEFORE stalking them might be an idea. Or, you know, you could have a crush on someone because you like their personality, not because you've created some fantasy about what they're like based on absolutely nothing? You're probably in your early teens, you'll get over it.

#11 people will befriend others just to get their friend count high. A virtual dick-measuring contest, if you will.

a guy that would reply like that is not worth your time.

Sounds like he's kind of an asshole.

So... he sees your face and your name and still doesn't know who you are? That sucks. His reply is just awful though, I wouldn't like a person like that.