WTF FML

By Invisible - 22/05/2009 19:27 - Switzerland

Today, I worked up the courage to comment on my crush's picture. I wrote, "Cool picture" on his Facebook profile picture. Pleased with myself, I later logged on to see if he had replied. He had. Well, at least he took the time to reply, "Who the fuck are you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 901
You deserved it 12 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilcuti3pi389 0

Wow, no decent person would say that to someone who commented there pic, stop liking him, he sounds like a major douche. and how does he not know u if ur friends on fb? Bt yea that really does suck, sorry =/ also #3 good point.

****, I wish I had the balls to come out of the closet and ask my crush out. :(

Comments

creep the living shit out of him ; )

#58- No, I don't think she should be so upset since he doesn't know her from Eve, that I can agree with :). I personally can't like a person until I've actually spoken to them. I was just saying I didn't really think it was pathetic to crush on someone you haven't spoken to before.... different strokes for different folks I guess.

Maybe you should start crushing on guys who are actually worth it? He sounds like a real charmer. If there's one thing I've learned in life, is that the Internet is helpful at times, but isn't a substitute for real life. You're much better off going out and introducing yourself to someone in person.

kahyia 0

Okay i am a little surprised that so many people are taking the OP's side. She's the one that commented on a photo of someone she obviously NEVER talked to and that is pretty creepy. It is only natural for the guy to question who she is, using the word "****" is a little harsh, but given the situation, i would still deem it within reason. If the same thing happened to me i cannot say i would act any differently. and i hate to be "that guy" but given the situation i would also guess that the OP is on the unattractive side, because guys would be far less likely to react that sort of way to a hot chick.

#66 (kahyia) if she commented on his facebook then he added her as a friend.

haha, i would be like," Who the **** are YOU? stalker much? gosh

#69, I read and #55 is wrong. At least by default you cannot comment on non-friend's pictures.

bonafidehustler 0

If you've never talked to the guy before, what do you expect him to say? He didn't have to be such an asshole, but if you like him and don't know him, send him a private message. Commenting on his picture if you don't know him is just weird. I don't know how you expected him to respond then.

I comment on non-friends pictures all the time - any one can do it, just so long as one of your friend's is tagged in the same album. It is the default setting actually. If you can't do it, it means that friend has put you on limited profile