Wicked game

By Anonymous - 25/11/2013 17:06 - United States - Buffalo

Today, I finally password-protected my phone, to protect it from my friends' favorite game: stealing it and sending stupid texts, and hijacking my Facebook. They quickly found a new game. My phone is now locked for 24 hours due to too many attempts to guess the password. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 356
You deserved it 7 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know you're feeling. Here's a trick that worked for me: "Don't ever let them get you, never lose eye on your phone and be damn quick when they try to get it." You must not only feel the phone, but be the phone

Connect it to your iTunes = Problem solved

Comments

SparksTheSadie 18

I'm like 99 percent sure he or she doesn't have an iPhone. I have one, and when you get your code wrong the first time, you can try two more times. If you get it wrong after that, i think it's locked for 1minute. then 5, 15, 30, 45(?) and then an hour. for each wrong attempt..

I don't get why you allow them to take it, if it's in your pocket like every other human being then no one should be able to take it without your consent, unless they forcibly take it every time in which case a swift kick to the dick should get the point across.

App isn't giving me a gender, but women's clothing having pockets big enough for a phone to fit comfortably isn't the norm. Just FYI. Still no reason that they should be able to get the phone, keeping track of your electronics should be instinct.

It's better then them jacking it up...maybe keeping a closer eye on your phone or an android would be better...

Why would you assume he has an iPhone? No where does he even imply that he has. Quit trying to start a flame war

Android phones also do the locking thing. I have one, and if the password is not put in correctly, it will lock people out. I believe both Iphones and androids probably have similar locking mechanisms in place.

Look on the bright side, you didn't choose the option to wipe the phone after X bad password attempts...

MermaidAnnariea 10

tell your friends to quit touching YOUR things.

24 hours? Good Lord... Well at least the phone knows it's better safe than sorry, eh?