Wicked game

By Anonymous - 25/11/2013 17:06 - United States - Buffalo

Today, I finally password-protected my phone, to protect it from my friends' favorite game: stealing it and sending stupid texts, and hijacking my Facebook. They quickly found a new game. My phone is now locked for 24 hours due to too many attempts to guess the password. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 356
You deserved it 7 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know you're feeling. Here's a trick that worked for me: "Don't ever let them get you, never lose eye on your phone and be damn quick when they try to get it." You must not only feel the phone, but be the phone

Connect it to your iTunes = Problem solved

Comments

Doesn't sound like OP understands that though since he *still* hasn't gotten new friends.

upallnight11 19

YDI for having an apple device... :D

At this point you may want to carry a dummy phone to let your friends play with. If you aren't interested in changing friends that is.

Make sure they don't try again, or you might need to unlock it from iTunes.

Imo, this is not worthy of an FML. This happens all the time among my friends..sory op, it sure is annoying, but nothing special...

how old is your friend? doesn't it go in stages such as 30 second lock, 5 minutes , and so on? how did you not notice

perdix 29

I hope you mean ex-friends. How are you going to survive 24 whole hours without Facebook? I'm sure that if more than a few minutes pass without one of your undoubtedly brilliant status updates, everyone is going to think you are comatose or dead!

I wouldn't put it past some people, perdix. My mother flipped out yesterday after she tried to call me twice and left seven texts. I was presumed dead because I ignored her for a couple hours.

Maybe by using a computer or a different phone? (which OP likely has access to since this FML had to be posted from somewhere)

perdix 29

#37, it was a rhetorical question.

You can only make emergency calls when it's locked, assuming it's an iPhone. So he has to go 24 hours without calling, texting, Facebook, and also his apps. I can live without the internet and texting, but if I need to call someone other than 911, then I shouldn't have to find a pay phone. Regardless OP needs to get new friends, they should respect his privacy.

Keep a close eye on your phone. Keep it away from them.

Don't leave your phone out of your sight.