Whoops

By Anonymous - 02/08/2009 01:29 - United States

Today, I planned a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend. I invited all his friend and made all his favorite food. He was running very late, so I called to ask what was taking so long. His response? He said he was at his house, with the very friends I was standing next to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 615
You deserved it 4 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cRothabeast 0

wow double fail. now all his friends caught him cheating too. i know he deserves it but FHL too.

Vermelle 0

Wow... Ouch. I hope he feels like an ass.

Comments

He lied to her, saying that he was with his friends. She already invited all of them to her house to have a party for him.. Lol. Fail, and fyl OP.

Although we can't know for sure, I assumed he was cheating too.. It's the most likely situation. If he just didn't like birthdays, SOMEONE would have TOLD her so. If he feels the need to lie, obviously something's up. You can confront him. Or dump his sorry ass. But before you jump to conclusions, talk to him. Good luck!

crazycelt72 0

only one possible reason to this..... he cloned his friends

I don't get it? He lyed or was all ready there? Because u didn't tell u where the party was.

fretforyerlatte 0

EPIC FAIL, especially as it's been explained repeatedly and they aren't bothering to read the other comments to better understand.

What if he was out buying her an engagement ring? It would be understandable if he lied. He can't just say "I'm out looking for an engagement ring for you". I'm sure everyone here would feel like an idiot if this was true. It is unlikely, but you never know, right? Not all people lie to cover up bad things. Assuming = not cool.

Chances are he was doing something bad though.

xelectrickiss 0

awe that sucks. and i don't understand how people arent getting this. it seems pretty straightforward to me. fyl, btw.