He's fine

By kenz - 17/12/2020 20:01

Today, I wanted my boyfriend to come over for a backyard wiener roast. Because it was so hot outside, he told me he didn't want to. Eventually, I talked him into it telling him it would be fine. He's now still asleep on the couch with heat stroke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 276
You deserved it 1 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you check on his wiener? It may have roasted.

I mean he didn't want to do it and she convinced him against his better judgment. let's not pretend that adults aren't convicted to do things that they don't feel comfortable doing. I'm also willing to bet he ended doing the cooking which is why he got the heat stroke and op didn't didn't.

Comments

unless you knew there wouldn't be enough drinks or prevented him from entering the house, it's not your fault. each adult is responsible for their own safety.

I mean he didn't want to do it and she convinced him against his better judgment. let's not pretend that adults aren't convicted to do things that they don't feel comfortable doing. I'm also willing to bet he ended doing the cooking which is why he got the heat stroke and op didn't didn't.

Did you check on his wiener? It may have roasted.

Do you mean he roasted his wiener inside her backyard?

Some disasters can be prevented with a little lube.

Where do you live? The Australian Outback? Unless there was no shade, and you had the poor guy exercising with no fluids, he should not have gotten heat stroke. Standing around cooking wieners with drinks in the shade should not cause heat stroke.

I disagree. I've gotten heat stroke from just walking around and I live in QLD, not the outback. Different people have different tolerances.

bobsanction 18

You owe him an apology *******.

Heat stroke is pretty serious. Are you sure he’s not just being a pussy?!?