Whisky ********

By noO - 07/02/2016 17:43 - United States - Greenwood

Spicy
Today, for the seventh weekend in a row, I left my weekly visit with my long-distance boyfriend unsatisfied. Seems he enjoys getting shit-faced drunk more than he enjoys getting a boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 252
You deserved it 3 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that sounds horrible. Have you talked to him about it? I mean if he was sober at some point. If not, remember: Kids and drunks always tell the truth. But you might not like what you hear. FYL, OP. You deserve better.

Dam, Op talk to him about how you feel if that does not fix it,time to move on :(

Comments

Mr_Mole 24

That's at least 4 weekends too many you've put up with it.

leogachi 15

I feel like the length of the relationship and how much you care about him should determine your approach. Been together a long time and care a lot about him? Talk to him. If you're not willing to put in that effort then you're not invested in the relationship and you should end it.

It sounds to me like the most likely explanation is the boyfriend is a bit thick and doesn't realize OP is interested. Just straddle him either naked or half naked and go from there. Should fix the issue.

Your effort is remarkable. You need to talk about it.

I think you might need to make a change, OP. Or at the very least you need to talk to him.

What's wrong with him? Those two should go hand in hand

If yo man starts acting up, SWITCH and take his friend... (just kidding. It's a song. Forgive me...I'm tired)