Whisky ********

By noO - 07/02/2016 17:43 - United States - Greenwood

Spicy
Today, for the seventh weekend in a row, I left my weekly visit with my long-distance boyfriend unsatisfied. Seems he enjoys getting shit-faced drunk more than he enjoys getting a boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 252
You deserved it 3 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that sounds horrible. Have you talked to him about it? I mean if he was sober at some point. If not, remember: Kids and drunks always tell the truth. But you might not like what you hear. FYL, OP. You deserve better.

Dam, Op talk to him about how you feel if that does not fix it,time to move on :(

Comments

I have, dude turned out to be gay. But he could just have someone on the side, because honestly what guy do you know that would turn down sex 7 weeks in a row?

No offense, but both of you need to get your priorities straight. It sounds like only one of you is taking the so-called relationship seriously. If he is choosing booze over you time after time, what is in it for you? Why stay? For his elusive boner? Are you only with him for sex? You're only hurting yourself by coming back and putting up with it. You're essentially rewarding his poor behavior with your attention/visits. The sooner you can move on from his behavior, the sooner you can be happy. If I was in your shoes, I'd have given him this ultimatum after the first or second instance of this foolishness: "Either make positive changes to benefit our relationship, or else I'll walk away." Now, he's already had 7 chances and has yet to do anything to help maintain a healthy relationship- which leads me to doubt he'll change anytime soon. Stop wasting your time.

You should've sat him down a few weekends ago and talked to him about his drinking. 7 weekends is far too long.

coming from somebody who's also in a long distance relationship, this must be so hard. I would be in bits too. Definitely talk to him about it, he may not realise where he's going wrong. A long distance relationship that clearly works, isn't worth scrapping without trying first! I hope he comes round, OP!

That doesnt sound Nice! Is he drinking cuz something bad happened or? Talk to him theres two people that should be okay in a relationship

I hope your boyfriend isn't the one from the previous FML about needing to think about his own body to stay hard. You might have some issues.

Yu people are immature thinking that, sex isn't everything and if it was a guy unsatisfied with the girl everyone would be calling the op a asshole

rldostie 19

Sex isn't everything but it is important to many people and relationships. Seven weeks without much needed intimate touch and connection can be too much for some people. I agree about the double standard though. People forget that women love, want, and need sex too and the stereotype is that women can easily go 7 weeks without sex where as men can't (or won't). But it's just a stereotype. Most people need sex in their relationship and the OP needs to have a serious talk with her boyfriend if he's not on the same page as her.

Know what else is immature? Your language skills, 22.

He sounds like he has a serious problem with alcohol. Functioning during the week doesn't mean he isn't an alcoholic. If he doesnt agree to get help or he doesn't believe his drinking is a problem then you need to save yourself and leave the relationship