By Tiana - 29/01/2012 02:34 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was watching a movie in the basement with my boyfriend when we started to get a little frisky. My mom walks down with dirty laundry and tells him to stop it because I'm creaming all over my undies. She showed him a pair of dirty ones to prove it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 335
You deserved it 9 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juicedboi 7

Guys won't be turned off by that, don't worry. We are a sick bunch

Comments

That's so friggen rude. I mean, if she wanted to take it up with you, do it later or pull her aside. What does it matter what your underwear look like dirty. OP just start doing your own laundry.

It made the whole situation so awkward...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
JocelynKaulitz 28

17 - Yeah, whip it real good.

39- Pussy whip? Never seen that brand, I'm more of a cool whip kind of guy myself! *penis spatula*

GoW_Chick 14

For some reason all I could think about when I read this FML is the 80's band warrant's song cherry pie, waaaay to early to be reading these things and not have weird thoughts.

If you're reading FMLs and are NOT getting weird thoughts, than this is the wrong part of the Internet for you. Birds of a feather, go crazy together.

38, do you really think that showing your daughter's dirty underwear to her boyfriend is not rude? Or humiliating? Or extremely awkward? Heck, every girl loses bodily fluids, whether they're getting frisky or not. No need to shove that under her boyfriend's nose. You might have a point about doing her own laundry (but then again, if the mother wanted OP to do her own laundry, she could have asked that), but isn't it more efficient if one person is in charge of the laundry instead of every member of the house? Just questioning. I don't have my own household yet, but my mother (often also my father) takes care of the laundry of everyone and that goes smoothly.

lissyplz 0

Listen OP. As far as I'm concerned, if you're old enough to "get frisky," then you're old enough to do your own laundry in order to avoid future embarrassment :)

I agree 82, I live in a household of 5 and if all of us did our own the bills would be sky high. for that reason my mum does the laundry all together, more economical that way! also, don't mean to gross but some girls have more 'vaginal discharge' than others. my mother would never say that in front of my boyfriend due to the fact that a girl can not do much about the amount she has! it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she's old enough to get 'frisky' it begins when her periods do.

Whether she is old enough to be doing her laundry or not that's beside the point. If her mother has a problem with the dirty undies and would rather her daughter do the laundry then it's her job to tell her daughter that in private, not in company. It's rude and unnecessary.

That is one of the most rude fmls I have ever read

I would just laugh. At the mom I mean... After she left of course. Hahaha

That's terrible.. Your moms the definition of bitch!

38 - Who says she's MAKING her mom do it? Maybe her mom insists. It is most certainly rude of her to do. If she has a problem with something, she can take it up with her daughter in private. There's never a good reason to embarrass someone in front of their friends or SOs.

kaylamahoney90 12
tjv3 10

Win win win. Your mom is now on my list of heroes

abbytequiere 9

I like your profile picture; the nails are cute.

What is wrong with the mom? Well, I'd imagine that she doesn't appreciate her daughter fooling around in her house.

I thought it was supposed to be rude to show your kinky laundry in public... Or was is 'dirty' laundry...?

shanemaximo 7

She obviously just wanted to let the boyfriend know he's winning.

OP if you don't want your mom talking about the 'cream' on your thongs, then might I suggest wearing them backwards and flossing like a big girl.

GreenAppleDP 0

Either that or start doing her own laundry.

juicedboi 7

Guys won't be turned off by that, don't worry. We are a sick bunch

yep, most helpful mother ever... as far as getting laid goes

CadillacPimpen 6

142 sounds like you would have tried to keep things going. lol

lrgenesis 19

142 is most men's dream girl lol

162 - You're right. Most men would like a 16 year old girl to use. Idiot.

164 why did you add "idiot" to the end of your comment? I think the rest of it was pretty spot on.

lrgenesis 19

164 - Obviously you're being way too technical about my half-serious comment. If I said "would be most men's dream girl when she's over 18" would that make you happier?

jacob4592 0

#138 your to Damn funny hahaha

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That would turn me on even more if I figured out I was getting my gf wet every time I just fooled around with her.

Shelbyyyyyyy 4
lebronesque73091 12

I think it's more funny than embarassing.

I have no comment to describe how disturbing and awkward your mom made this situation.

Just another way of telling her daughters bf that he's doing something right..

Rocky007 15
jacob4592 0

Hey well now he knows and no longer needs to know if he is doing a good job:-)

You kinda deserve it for ******* when your mom is home

They weren't ******* you spastic. They were probably just passionately making out.

If they were having sex then she wouldn't have creamed on her undies, she would have been creaming on him