Where to now?

By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 05:55 - United States

Today, I was finally leaving my hometown to live in my dream city. Everything was packed, keys were handed in, goodbyes were made. The moment my truck began pulling out to get underway, the guy I'd gotten a room from in my new city called to inform me that he'd decided to rent to someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 743
You deserved it 2 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, didn't you had to sign a contract or so?

At least you weren't half way there. You only just left.

Comments

KM96 24

Poor you OP - That's so sad ... A horrible situation no one wants to be. I hope that another place pops up and you can live your dream. All the best :)

Doesn't matter. Still go! Just find somewhere else to live. Even if you have to store your stuff for a week and stay in a cheap B&B once you get there. Follow your dream.

perdix 29

I've always dreamed of being a hobo. You're going to be able to make that dream come true in your dream city. Good luck and buy a harmonica!

hockeyoceancity 13

Invest in a labtop and live in McDonalds playground! Free wifi!

When life hands you lemons make lemonade grab vodka and make new friends

Actually, when life hands you lemons you should make Koolaid and give the lemons to a soup kitchen.

Clamcreepy 7

Well look on the bright side...well really there isn't much of a bright side huh? Sucks

Always, always, always get things in writing! If you signed a contract, his phone call is worthless.

perdix 29

If it's a dream city, there's a hotel there where you get constant, free hand jobs and a boarding house made of candy you can eat and never get fat. What kind of boring-ass dreams do you have?

Do you have the number for that hotel? I need to make a reservation.

perdix 29

Yes, I do, but it is in my pocket and two beautiful women have their hands in them and they are, um, busy. Here, you tip them with happy thoughts and dirty donuts. What a dream!

sappy0 5

Dirty donuts? Lol! Perdix, you're priceless!

27, the name of the hotel is California, and their number is 867-5309.

1) It appears as if the commenter, perdix has way too much time on his/her hands 2)don't look like your moving any time soon bud 3) I would leaving burning piles of poop on his front dour step. An eye for an eye baby

perdix 29

#26, I'm a he and insomnia does free up some time for playful FML banter.

perdix 29

Yeah, especially when you have dreams like the Dream City I described earlier.

Sougstad - You seem relatively new here so I'm going to give you a few pieces of advice. First, learn the difference between "your" and "you're". You'll get continually crucified by those annoying Grammar Nazis if you don't. Second, learn proper punctuation. See point #1 for the reason. Third and most importantly, don't ******* worry about other commenters and their commenting habits. I'm quite sure perdix is a big boy and can manage his time without your goddamned help. I do this because I ******* care. Are we good here? Yes? Good.

TarieBoo 2

And DocBastard saves the day from another newbie

What does it matter to you if perdix leaves three or thirty comments? I didn't even notice they were his until I saw yours and went back and read usernames...

koolkat27 13