Stuck

By Lexxxiii - 26/03/2021 11:01

Today, my friend informed me that I’m not moving in with him anymore that his sister is taking my place. Unfortunately, I'd finally gathered the money and a car to move out of state with him. Just when I thought I was going to get away from this hellhole, I’m sinking further into never leaving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 957
You deserved it 87

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm guessing a three bedroom place isn't an option? Unless your friend was going to give you cheap rent then just move anyway, plenty of people live with room-mates they haven't met before. If you always rely on other people to give you a push to do things then it is never going to happen.

tounces7 27

Comments

I'm guessing a three bedroom place isn't an option? Unless your friend was going to give you cheap rent then just move anyway, plenty of people live with room-mates they haven't met before. If you always rely on other people to give you a push to do things then it is never going to happen.

tounces7 27

You are more than halfway there - you have a car and some money. Don’t give up just because this fell through. If you can find a place you can afford on your own, do that. If not look for a roommate or rent a room with someone else. Giving up too soon won’t help you in this or any other situation in life. Learn to adapt, make new plans, and follow through. It’s a lesson in life that will help you in many things.

Thank you all for the advice but I live in a very expensive city & moving is really hard atm so with his help it was making it easier & faster for me I’ve been trying to find places but it’s just far out of my price range.