Where is she now?

By RensM - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - New Zealand

Today, I went to the movies. I was sat next to a woman who talked through the film and said, "Awwww" every time she saw a primate. I went to see 'Rise of Planet of the Apes'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 934
You deserved it 3 226

Top comments

THEKAISER 4

Sometimes you just gotta smack a ho

The monkeys arnt even cute in that movie? Their creepy! And evil!

Comments

Next time just backhand her and say BITCH PLEASE.

imaninja1 9

Often times, I am unable to attend the movies because my idiotometer seems to break whenever I walk up to the ticket counter, possibly by the mundane drone of sedentary people sitting behind the counter. Although she had intriguing conversational skills like "Haaaaaaiieiiiiyy, wuld YU lyke 2 bi a tikket", I think it was the fact that she had that morning's McFatty dribbling out of her mouth that caused me to leave the line and enter the theater from the side for free. One time, someone talked during my movie and I asked them politely to shut the **** up, which she seemed not to take very well. After another three seconds of listening to her high pitched nasally voice, I simply stood up, took my clothes off, turned to her and urinated. She responded by screaming and ran out. I moved seats and nobody seemed to be able to find "the nude man".

52, that's insanely funny. If only that really happened...

All right, close all comments, shut down the internet, you sir, are a hero for all movie goers out there

kateheartswaffle 0

YDI for seeing that shitty movie.

In my opinion, it's only shitty if you haven't seen one of the other Planet of the Apes movies. Otherwise, it's awesome!

Mokiikom_fml 8

I haven't seen the others and still found it awesome, not shitty at all. I enjoyed it even more afterward once I read about the original movie and noticed some of the references to it in the new movie, so I guess it would be even more fun if you saw the original, but it was already awesome just by itself.

YDI for seeing Rise of planet Of The Apes... lol just kidding. that's really annoying! FYL.

It's ok me and my bf were saying "monkey!" the entire film :D

oops_im_fucked 8

That's why your parents beat you.

I won't lie, I cared more about the monkeys safety than the humans... Man it was such a good movie.

cheer4ever96 8

Bet that got annoying. I would have told her off.