When pranks go wrong

By Anonymous - 12/10/2020 08:01

Spicy
Today, as punishment for a prank, my girlfriend has banned all forms of sex, kissing or touching for the foreseeable future. She’s also started stripping as soon as she gets home and walking around in just her thong, or sometimes even completely naked, just to make my suffering worse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 688
You deserved it 2 413

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When she walks around naked in front of you, drop trou and start masturbating in front of her. When the battle begins, it's time to bring out the big guns ... or the little guns ... or, most likely, the average-sized guns.

Depending on what the “prank” was that OP did to girlfriend that she’s responding to, she’s either way out of line or OP was way out of line. Either way, this relationship is in serious trouble.

Comments

When she walks around naked in front of you, drop trou and start masturbating in front of her. When the battle begins, it's time to bring out the big guns ... or the little guns ... or, most likely, the average-sized guns.

The ‘average size guns’ with a hairpin trigger 👍

Two can play this game, OP - just get yourself off before she gets home, and then just ignore her. You can also start working out - it will do wonders for your physique, and also something to do.

samomaha 17

There is something terribly wrong with someone who would do these things. Your girlfriend is an unbelieveably passive aggressive controlling narcissist. Trust me, you should run, NOW, and don't let her talk you into coming back.

Except we have no idea what this 'Prank' was that he did to her. Was it something extremely hurtful and he didn't apologise? Something he thought was funny but really hurt her feelings and OP doesn't give a shit? We're hearing a one-sided story and to me it sounds like one of those asshole 'Its just a prank, bro!' excuses. Her actions weren't out of nowhere, OP did something and instead of talking it out and apologizing, she's doing something back. If we had the whole story and it was something insignificant and harmless and she's mad, then you have MUCH bigger problems on your hands. Don't hurt the feelings of your SO, and try to not go over the boundaries of tolerance for a 'prank'.

or this is her own prank back. there's no issue if this was going on for a short while like a week

run. a partner that withholds sex and affection is a huge red flag. she will only get worse.

Depending on what the “prank” was that OP did to girlfriend that she’s responding to, she’s either way out of line or OP was way out of line. Either way, this relationship is in serious trouble.

tounces7 27

So dump her and bang someone else. A non-physical relationship is no relationship at all.

Hailstorm92 10

Start watching some **** especially any she likes if she’s like that be like damn we could be doing this but you being a Karen. Or just do the same an no matter how long it lasts when she finally wants some be like nope I can go longer doing this. Just go handle your self alone lol hell evern start sleeping. In separate beds. Or make it a game first one to give in takes it up the ass lol

1) Y'all sounds like a pair of twelve year olds. 2) You both sound like you bring it the worst in each other. I'd really reconsider the relationship.

I guess we know who wears the pants in your relationship. Neither of you.