What have you been up to?

By Anonymous - 21/12/2013 07:08 - United States - Fairfield

Spicy
Today, I came home after working on a difficult case. My husband wasn't home so I hopped into bed. My feet felt something and I reached down and picked it up out of the sheets. It was lacy black thongs. I don't own black thongs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 815
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Comments

Unless u have a naughty daughter ur single til new year i suppose

A series of reasons this could have happened: He is a crossdresser/likes wearing women's undergarments, they could have kids who did it in the parents' bed, or maybe he buys used panties online (in most cases, these aren't actually used, just cheap dollar-store ones sprayed with perfume and sold online - its actually illegal to ship items containing bodily fluids). Either way though, cheating sucks if that is the case. But I wonder if his needs were being met, or is she always working and never there for him? I hear this in the other direction all the time when women cheat on their husbands, and they still blame him. Men lose in every situation. She cheats because he is never there, so it's his fault? She is never home, but he cheats, so it's his fault? My take is - if you are in a relationship, regardless of the reasons, you have an obligation to tend to your partners needs to keep others from filling the holes. As many of my female friends say :If they aren't getting it at home, they will get it somewhere!

I agree, however, communication is the key. if he is unhappy, he should say so. cheating is just getting your bread buttered on both sides.

Well, no wonder you think women always blame their working husbands; your female friends are setting a poor example for you and everyone around them. If someone is complaining about not being able to fill their holes (no pun intended) whenever their special someone isn't home, then they should reconsider having a serious relationship with that person. It isn't fair to either side, and if fear of being alone or boredom is the reason for infidelity, then, by all means, have an open relationship instead where each person involved knows that it is, indeed, an open relationship from the very beginning.

It makes me sick when I hear stories of partners cheating when their SO is at work. Here you are, trying to make a living for the both of you and working your ass off every night and he comes to the conclusion that he should seek other women while you're not around for his own pleasure. He doesn't deserve you.

thrlyrist 6

Don't worry your husband just didn't know what to do with the present from his mom for his 18th year old birthday

two thongs? hope he wasn't having a threesome....

superman21_fml 19

I'm not sure which is worse, if they belong to him or someone else!

Dont jump to any conclusions..For all v know he might like cross dressing..

rachiebuger101 8

Well, maybe you not owning any is the reason why you found them there in the first place.