What a catch

By Anonymous - 30/09/2021 02:00 - Australia

Today, rather than get me a birthday present, my boyfriend just got angry that I got gifts from other people. Apparently, it "made him feel guilty." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 169
You deserved it 103

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He’s an ass and you deserve better than that.

And yet not guilty enough to buy you a gift or even just plop down a wad of cash. Dump this one and hopefully by next year, you will have a boyfriend who thinks enough of you to get you at least a modest gift.

Comments

And yet not guilty enough to buy you a gift or even just plop down a wad of cash. Dump this one and hopefully by next year, you will have a boyfriend who thinks enough of you to get you at least a modest gift.

He’s an ass and you deserve better than that.

We don't really know that for sure, but we can hope so. She could be so horrible that she should be giving him presents! Let's hope not.

You know what, OP, give yourself the best gift of them all - freedom from an idiot like that.

I hope that you will dump him. He’s a horrible boyfriend.

xxlk4xx 6

yuck, get rid of him and enjoy your gifts!

RagnarZ33 2

sorry to say but that's on you. treat yourself better and get rid of him. I know this isn't the first time it happened and if Its not the first time it won't be the last. he's waving a red flag in your face and you should definitely heed this warning. good luck and I wish you the best.

Lucky O'Guin 18

Absolutely right! He's a pos boyfriend.

Sonotsuave 35

Wowwwww this sounds like my ex. Red flag I’m just telling ya now

BonzZ 1