Tell us more

By kateannobrien - 11/08/2021 20:01

Today, my birthday was terrible yet again. This year, my boyfriend skipped celebrating with me at all. Last year, he guilt-tripped me about ‘having’ to spend time with me and got me two gift certificates that were unusable due to COVID. These weren’t even my worst birthdays to date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 892
You deserved it 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lolamae 9

You need a better boyfriend. If he’s not spending your birthday with you, who is he spending it with?

Seeing that you've stayed with same asshole through two birthdays, it looks like you're going to give him a chance to top (or bottom, as the case may be) the worst birthdays you've ever had. Nice guys like me never get a chance!

Comments

Seeing that you've stayed with same asshole through two birthdays, it looks like you're going to give him a chance to top (or bottom, as the case may be) the worst birthdays you've ever had. Nice guys like me never get a chance!

Lolamae 9

You need a better boyfriend. If he’s not spending your birthday with you, who is he spending it with?

Lora Wood 11

I'm trying to understand how he even managed to obtain gift certificates from a business that was Covid closed. Did someone throw them out? Are you sure you are his girlfriend? Have you met his friends? If he is worth keeping for the D get him a cupcake for his birthday and leave it out to get hard and stale.

Dump him. He's not worth your time, especially on your birthday.

bluee 7

Personally, I hate birthdays. Even when I have small plans, they always don’t go as I wanted. So disappointing.

blargerpanda 13

dump him, that's not a healthy relationship