Pampered

By really karen?! - 29/09/2021 20:00 - United States

Today, I had to place a call home because a student was late every single day. The mom rudely replied, “Yeah well she doesn’t really like getting up in the mornings. Can’t you just wait and start class like 30 minutes later?” Now I have to have a conference with this spoiled brat and her mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 494
You deserved it 91

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like the spoiled, entitled piece of sh*t here is the mom, rather than the kid. Take the opportunity to show the kid that she and her mom won't always get everything they want in life, and that the world doesn't revolve around either of their entitled asses.

Comments

Sounds like the spoiled, entitled piece of sh*t here is the mom, rather than the kid. Take the opportunity to show the kid that she and her mom won't always get everything they want in life, and that the world doesn't revolve around either of their entitled asses.

I hope to Jim Belushi this kid is in high school or grade school...not COLLEGE...

Jim belushi....random af but I just might start saying that lol

Really?! It's his brother, John Belushi, that really showed us all how to college!

Sounds like a good idea. Why don't you start 30 minutes later? Everyone could benefit from the extra half-hour of sleep. Consider yourself lucky to have such a health-conscious family requesting common sense.

Mylife 12

Before judging this student, try thinking about her living conditions.

Time for earlier bed time and starting to get daughter up half an hour earlier than before.