Well played

By FUCK THE PIGS - 26/01/2013 20:44 - United States - Oakland

Today, during lunch, my coworker offered me her food, claiming she was full. I was still quite hungry, so I accepted it. Halfway through eating the sandwiches, my boss walked in and started interrogating people over who took his lunch. I quickly realized I was the one eating it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 548
You deserved it 4 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What did you do to piss her off, anyway? You totally got framed.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Either your coworker is an evil bitch, or you did something to piss her off and this was an epic revenge tactic. Or are you both competing for the same promotion?

Maria_Obligacia 14

Ouch that was a DICK move on her part! Shame on her. AND you will have to continue to work with this witch - if the irate boss doesn't find a way to fire you. You know, I would actually talk to the boss. This is now officially a "hostile work environment" and you should seek protection.

I usually don't believe in ratin some one out but I totally would have called that bitch out right in front of the boss. That or punch them in the throat as I walk past them.

if you are a male, she totally likes you, if you are a female.. well she doesnt.. sorry

The best way out of this situation is described by Homer in the Odyssey. Towards the end of the song that deals with Polyphemus. IIRC, it involves sheep...

either way, I don't think I would eat someone else's food, you never know. and now there's an extra excuse.

Just say "I have it. This person gave it to me without me knowing."