By SteveBassist - 27/03/2018 15:00

Today, while playing on stage, the singer of my band swung his microphone around, straight into my face. I now have stitches above my right eye, and a job interview in three days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 928
You deserved it 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’m pretty sure the ADA prevents hiring discrimination based on superficial injuries. To make sure, go to the interview in a wheelchair, with an oxygen bottle and guide dog.

I guess they won't exactly be singing your praises now will they?

Comments

Zekfen 17

It just shows how hard core rock’n’roll you are!

I guess they won't exactly be singing your praises now will they?

I’m pretty sure the ADA prevents hiring discrimination based on superficial injuries. To make sure, go to the interview in a wheelchair, with an oxygen bottle and guide dog.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

This FML left me in stitches

Ishvah 15

question, are you the bassist?

Honestly it's less of a deal breaker than you might think. In fact it might very well play to your advantage. You'll be memorable at the very least and it's a good opportunity to show then that you have a good work ethic and a positive attitude and don't let a little thing like stitches get in your way.

As long as the microphone you smashed your bicycle into, (oops, I meant your face), isn’t conducting the interview, you should be ok.

Is there any way you can arrange your bangs to conceal the injury? Or you could just admit what happened if they ask. It's not as if you got so drunk you passed out and someone drew henna penises all over your face.

Wow, what a great way to screw up expensive equipment. I would never swing my mics around like that, damn.