Well played

By FUCK THE PIGS - 26/01/2013 20:44 - United States - Oakland

Today, during lunch, my coworker offered me her food, claiming she was full. I was still quite hungry, so I accepted it. Halfway through eating the sandwiches, my boss walked in and started interrogating people over who took his lunch. I quickly realized I was the one eating it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 548
You deserved it 4 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What did you do to piss her off, anyway? You totally got framed.

Comments

Tell your boss you saw someone sprinkle something over his food & you decided to taste it to make sure it's safe.

13 - At my parent's house, whenever we give my father a snack we always take a bite and say we were "checking to see if it's poisonous" or tell him "a mouse must have chewed it" because he used to do that when we were little. Sometimes the stories get a bit more elaborate: "OMG, you should have seen the rat in the pantry! It was the biggest thing I've ever seen, with beady little eyes and a long tail. I found him sitting IN the bag of Oreos, shoving them all in his cheeks, but I took the broom and beat him over the head. I was able to get a few cookies from him but, sadly, they all have a small bite out of them. My life was in mortal danger due to rabies or plague, but I love you dad, so I fought him off for YOU."

That sucks :( Try and talk to your boss, they might think that you are lying, but just try and explain and offer to buy your boss a new lunch.

rampersaud 10

Maybe she gave you payback for something you did to her that we don't know about.

Never **** with a man's sandwich, even if it is by accident.

Sounds like he is quoting Ross Geller from Friends.

*She, but it's cool. And yes, I was :)

Oh shit. My apologies, my fault for not checking before replying.

Watch out for that coworker. She is very shady.

I just hate people in general... Saves having to wait for a reason to...

GoodLookingGeese 10

You got busted! Some clever coworker u have there.

That's going to be a hard one to top. Just put some eye drops in her coffee one morning and snicker quietly to yourself as she runs to the bathroom.

Poisoning someone is really a poor and dangerous way to get revenge.

Viagra if any male coworkers do similar things

Did others overhear your go-worker offer "her" lunch to you? The others could vouch for you that you did nothing maliciously. (Deliciously, yes. Maliciously, no) (Obviously, she either messed up and realized it, not wanting to face up to her mistake, had you eat the evidence.-/ and I am hoping it wasn't a prank pulled on purpose to get you in trouble.)