Weird

By Anonymous - 30/10/2009 09:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a close friend of my husband's for the first time. She told me it was amazing that I agreed to be in an open marriage, and asked if sex was weird knowing he'd slept with other women. No, the sex wasn't weird, because we're not in an open marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 332
You deserved it 2 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The marriage is so open you can just walk right out.

Well now it's most likely not a marriage at all.

Comments

sareed 0

If it's an open marriage you can cheat too and he can't get mad.

Haha this girl knows what's up. See how he likes it.

if its an open marriage its not called cheating, its called swinging.

OP here. I'm not terrible in bed, he just likes to get the highest "number" possible, regardless of how they look. To the point where he was sleeping with 16 year olds knowing it could get him kicked out of the army . From that point I treated it like an open marriage until the divorce was finalized, which was nice because I'm bi and had never gotten the chance to explore it. I guess everybody won.

texaschick1998 0

how are you the OP? ur profile says out of 11 posted 0 were confirmed....

Because she posted the original fml as anonymous.

Doubt it's the OP. Although the FML was anonymous, it was posted in NH, NOT Maine where this person's location is listed...

Now it says out of 13 posted, 0 confirmed, 39. I'm with you on thinking this is NOT the OP.

dakins 0

u may not be but ur husband is

niswisk 3

beat his ass to a bloody pulp then tell the cops he hit u( marks on u or not. him bloody or not) get him arrested and while he in jail divorce him

lilhedz 0

has nobody thought that her husbands friend was jealous or joking

The friend might just be a marriage wrecking bitch who wants your man. Surely, if she was that good a friend shed know to keep her pie hole shut if he was actually sleeping around.