Threatening

By supersplatoon - 08/09/2015 23:03 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was walking down the street when someone started yelling at me, saying I was dead. I bolted, ran into a pole and when they caught up to me, said "Oh, wrong person." and walked off, leaving me bruised on the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 071
You deserved it 2 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

andits 21

Well look at the bright side, you aren't dead.

To whoever says "Why did you run?" If you heard someone shout "You're dead!" and run in your direction, you'd run even if you hadn't done anything. Especially if you thought they were crazy or bigger than you.

Comments

brendejafulable 41
cloco87 22

You're dumb, as if you wouldn't be scared someone chasing you while screaming " your dead " I'm sure you'd piss your pants.

If someone said it in a threatening tone wouldn't you run?

RawritsYoshi 13

Wow. He could've at least helped you up.

andits 21

Well look at the bright side, you aren't dead.

How did you not see the pole that was right in front of you?

It happens to the best of us. it's worse when you hit solid walls completely sober

tigerzroze 16

you have never run into a wall, pole, glass door, person? I am pretty sure at some point you have run into at least one of the above.

They probably looked back several times to see if the person chasing them was catching up or whatnot.

At least you know what side of "fight or flight" you're on? Just kidding, but I'm sorry that happened to you OP!

To whoever says "Why did you run?" If you heard someone shout "You're dead!" and run in your direction, you'd run even if you hadn't done anything. Especially if you thought they were crazy or bigger than you.

That's why you always carry cause a bullets gonna be a lot faster than the one chasing you.

theoldman 22

Your photo is perfect for your comment and this FML.

#18 Don't you think there are enough problems with guns in your country?

Redgy22 26

guns don't kill. people do. they don't needs guns to kill...if you don't live here, keep out of it.

No I don't. We do have a problem with people doing the wrong thing though. Considering though that in America places with higher legal gun ownership have less crime I'm gonna say no gun problem. If guns are the problem mine must be broke because they've never killed anybody.

# 29 THANKYOU! Finally a smart person in here. It really annoys me when people say America has "gun problems". We have no such thing. And it's a proven fact places where you're allowed to carry have less crimes. Look at Kansas for instance.. You hardly ever hear of anything there. And they have hardly any gun laws.

Brain dead, maybe. In all seriousness, hope you're okay.

mimiminx 23

That took me a minute to understand as I initially thought you meant you ran because you thought you were a ghost.

scrollingthru 10

pretty funny. never saw it that way till now

if that was the case I think the fml would go something like op thought they became a ghost till the attempt to run threw a pile failed.