Unwanted guest

By MMM - 21/01/2014 23:26 - United States - Saco

Spicy
Today, my plans for having sex with my girlfriend were thwarted for the sixth time in a row by my own mother. I found out later that she's been reading my texts so she knew when to drop by and ruin everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 561
You deserved it 11 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is actually quite useful now that you know that OP. Now you can either make your mother go to crazy places, or better yet, have fun having sex in crazy places. Twist the negative side into something you can benefit from!

Sounds like its time to start fooling your mother with spoofed text messages

Comments

just change you girlfriends name with one of your mom's friends and see what see does then.

This is confusing. If your mother is "dropping by," she doesn't live with you, yes? And if that's the case, how is she reading your texts? And if it's through some kind of smartphone software that I'm just not familiar with, why not just tell her to get lost (in so many words) when she shows up unannounced after spying on your phone messages? Learn to defend your boundaries OP. Your girlfriend is probably suffering over your latent mommy issues too.

lienabakes 3

How does your mother keep getting ur phone? What kind of person are you?

TallMist 32

There are many ways to read texts without looking at the phone the text was sent on/received on. Phone synching, internet, accounts, family plans, etc. etc. Blame OP's mom for being a control freak, not OP.

Explain boundaries to her. Then, next time shes getting ready to get it on, cockblock her

It's downright laughable that you think just because someone is at the age of consent it means they're actually mature enough to be having sex. Only an immature person would think that's always true. I'd say most are not truly prepared for the responsibility at 18, and almost none at 16.

eliniel1 2

Maybe skip the texting and move to Facebook messaging? IDK. I've never PLANNED on having sex, if it happens, it just happens and that's that.