Ungrateful!

By lifesabitch2016 - 24/05/2014 06:23 - United States - Moses Lake

Today, I explained to my dad that I had spent over three hours baking, frosting, and decorating a cake from scratch and how proud I was of it. Without even looking up at me, he replied, "You really need a boyfriend." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 522
You deserved it 5 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cooking skills like that? You're going to get a man for sure. What the hell want to go out?

Don't listen to him unless that's what you really want

Comments

I hope you can get past what your dad said, but sometimes parents say things they don't really mean. But I hope you continue to enjoy baking!

He means you need a boyfriend to help you eat that delicious cake! There's no way you and your dad can finish out by yourselves, and it would be such a shame to meet it go to waste.

nitrog100 21

He may be right. Being able to do something like that is great and all, but nothing is legendary without someone there to enjoy it with.

Should have told him you were making bait. Most sensible men will not turn delicious cake.

Parents everywhere will start pushing you to get in relationship at certain age. Myself I'm stuck wondering if I want to get new gf or a sports car ;)

Definetly the sports car. Moans lest, turns on and off with a key, and always stays where you left it! As you can tell I've never had sex.

Get the sports car, 42. The girlfriend will follow.

91hayek 31

Surprisingly use to have (totaled it 2 years ego) Nissan 370z and most interest it attracted was from teenage boys :(

Cake>>>>>>>boyfriend :P

91hayek 31

Cake won't stab you there either.

with your baking skills you could get a man easily but its better to be single sometimes :D

If cooking is your passion, stay with it OP. Baking is a rare and beautiful hobby. Boyfriends may not last forever, but the knowledge of baking a cake will last with you forever and will undoubtedly make a limitless amount of people happy.

With baking skills like that, you can get any guy