Sex work is real work

By Anonymous - 25/03/2021 11:01

Spicy
Today, I decided to get back into exercising and healthy eating. Why? So I can hopefully look good enough to do porn and make some money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 847
You deserved it 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ghostinflames 13

You dont seem like you want to do that, but you don't have to always do ****. (maybe you could just be a stripper) Make the money, then find your true calling.

Congrats on the healthy life style changes. If I may make a suggestion though, go into business for yourself. It's not too difficult to start your own website, do the work you want to do, and make more money than working for someone else.

Comments

tounces7 27

Are you a guy....? Last I checked women don't need to look good to do ****.

raingirl 5

There are worse scenarios. You always hear about strippers and **** workers putting themselves through college and having successful careers afterwards. Having money issues now doesn't doom you to a life of poverty. Do what you have to do and before you know it, you've got the job you needed and the best life.

ghostinflames 13

You dont seem like you want to do that, but you don't have to always do ****. (maybe you could just be a stripper) Make the money, then find your true calling.

Big beautiful women is a thing. And if you're a guy, two words Ron Jeremy

You know there are other ways to make money. You definitely don't sound like you want to do ****.

It’s good to have dreams and a goal... If you really want to do ****, then be aware of the risks and downsides and follow your dreams. And also figure out what you are going to do or say if or when you are outed to your friends and relatives, because it inevitably happens at least eventually. But if you just want to make some money it may not be the best option for you. Most female **** actresses have careers that are relatively short - just a few years. There are exceptions, but those ladies with relatively long careers are not the norm. For every successful **** actress there are probably a hundred or more “wannabes”. I’m not in the industry but I do like watching **** from time to time - Ideally with my wife. Here is what I think makes a good **** actress: (1) Attitude and enthusiasm - They act like they are enjoying the acts they are doing, but not so over the top that it comes off as just hamming it up. (2) Sex skills - They are good at various sex acts and know how to please their partner and themselves. (3) Appearance - The look like an attractive version of the role they are playing and know how to dress appropriately and when and how to take it off.

mando 10

very helpful viewpoints to consider for anyone unsure of themselves in the sex work area.

Congrats on the healthy life style changes. If I may make a suggestion though, go into business for yourself. It's not too difficult to start your own website, do the work you want to do, and make more money than working for someone else.

I wanted to add something. If you doubt your business talents, start on PH, it's really easy and a bit surprising how many people start there.

Just get on only fans and sell pics of your feet and your actual worn socks to people. Loadsa dimp in it

You are probably ALREADY the ideal **** star for an audience, you just have to sell it. If you want to get into ****, go forth and have fun! If you don't, might I advise that your state will have a government group who can help you get jobs? My state calls it 'JobConnect', but it'll be free and good advice.