By Anonymous - 21/12/2010 08:03 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend that I was sad I'd forgotten to bake him the cookies that I was planning to send to him for Christmas. His response was "Good, you suck at cooking anyway." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 166
You deserved it 6 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your response should have been, "Well you suck at sex, but that doesn't stop you."

Comments

deannamarie12 0

Awww, what a jackass. :( Or.. maybe he's right? Who knows :3

Even if she is, he is supposed to acknowledge the effort she made. GEEZUS!! men these days.

How can you screw up cookies? You just buy the dough and stick it in the oven(:

fakeaccountX 6

A woman who can't cook is an oxymoron.

So what kind of moron does that make you?

Epilepsy_fml 0

Iliketurdles. The usual spelling is Jesus, however, we may not be thinking of the same person.

what guy dates a girl that can't cook? fyl.

Your response should have been, "Well you suck at sex, but that doesn't stop you."

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

"you don't want me to come with cookies? you couldn't make me cum anyways..."

Epilepsy_fml 0

And then she could've met up with an attractive man who wants to know her and see her again

the man doesn't want cookies, he wants sex! ( even though ur bad at that too)

next year just be a dear and buy me a box of oreos, thanks :)

Dweron 0

bad cookies= bad relationship xD

He doesn't want your cookie... so no sex for him ever again then. ;-)

perdix 29

Well, you got him to admit one thing he thinks you stink at. Are you going to stick around and find out more? Dump him now and hang on to the delusion that you are adequate!

UpsidedownKayak 9

Sounds like you need to get back in the kitchen and practice cooking by making me a sammich! Sorry I just couldn't help myself. OP - The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, good luck getting to his heart now!

Slayerfan408 6
knibbsy 4

OP is the short form of the phrase "Oompaloompa's can be won over by a simple massage of the Prostate."

Epilepsy_fml 0

Orgasmic Peacock, Oxymoronic Penguin, Ostrich Penis, Oar Party, Ode of Pussy, Offtopic Posts, Original Poster, Original Panzy, Ogre President, Order People, Ottawa Plums, Oyster Pussy, just pick one of these.

RedPillSucks 31

Good lord, if you linger on here long enough you'll know. This same question is asked every 4 days.

Originial poster (little golden halo around my head)

That "little golden halo" is the noose that Epilepsy is going to use to assassinate you for killing his joke.