True Love Waits

By anonomus - 01/06/2010 01:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I had sex for the first time because we pledged we wouldn't have sex until we were married. He's terrible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 620
You deserved it 70 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

robinsn 0

Most people are their first time.

bobsanction 18

I doubt you know what good sex is.

Comments

lucious_mama 0

teach him what he needs to know. the first time with someone new isn't always great, there's alot of pressure on someone if it's the first time AND supposed to be the only one for the rest of your lives...(it's no difference if it's the first time ever or just with you) put on your edible big girl panties and show him how to work it!

ydi for not testing out the goods before u signed the contract. hey! maybe u can get it annulled!

Shouldn't you be happy you just got married? Get over it.

have fun and teach each other. unless you say nothing it will get better…

mrzero 0

I bet that wasn't your first time??? don't be a crying ass bitch

wow... what do you expect... he probably was still a virgin you weren't and you had higher standards... practice makes perfect!

I'm no expert but would assume that, whether you're losing your virginity or having sex with your partner for the first time, it takes a few times to get into your stride and start finding out what you both like. OP sounds like they're jumping the gun and being a bit of a bitch :-/ Oh yeah, and the solution is probably to talk openly about what you want rather than to destroy your newlywed's manhood on FML.

dynky 3

he'll get better. experiment and communicate.

so I guess you were terrible as well...