True Love Waits

By anonomus - 01/06/2010 01:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I had sex for the first time because we pledged we wouldn't have sex until we were married. He's terrible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 620
You deserved it 70 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

robinsn 0

Most people are their first time.

bobsanction 18

I doubt you know what good sex is.

Comments

if it was your first time how would you even know what good sex is??

OP never said they were virgins before, she said this was their first time TOGETHER.

what the he'll do you know it's your first time as well!

I ******* give up on helping the idiots who can't read .. too damn many of them.

iPhones and itouches have autocorrect that turn hell into he'll and most people don't notice until they post

192: That's why I turned my auto-correct off. That kind of thing drives me NUTS.

The first time isn't supposed to be a wonderful, blissful ride through ****** Land. It just takes practice, like everything else.

dbs_fml 0

isnt it the other way around? Dont you stop having sex once you get married?

give the poor guy a break it was his 1st time! besides how would u kno how great sex feels like if u supposibly pledged to wait til marriage???:/

prolly not his first time.............it was Their first time together.... something every reader is not understanding bc everyone does not have the cognitve ability to process such common sense.

gothrockerkid 0

Oh gosh give him a chance. He may be saying the same thing about you so hush it woman!

Erindub 0

Ha, ha! Thats what you get for waiting. I bet you're not the greatest in bed yourself there sweet ****

lol for her prolyy all she had to do was just lay there. cause Men know oh so much about women... when reality show, y'all don't know Jack.

mysfit 0

(20) what's with all these immature @$$holes with no standards?! geez. there is nothing wrong with having a little respect for yourself and holding out until you find someone worth giving your all to. you **** *****, not get into relationships with them. nobody wants a worn out, stretched pussy- i would think. that's gross! leave OP alone about that.

My, how mature of you. Just because a woman - or anyone else for that matter - has sex does not mean she doesn't respect herself, or that she's a ****. Also, unless a woman has given birth, her pussy does not 'get stretched out'. Kindly join the rest of us in the 21st century and make an attempt at reasonabe thinking rather than simply tossing the insults of yesteryear.

27, thems are boobs and I agree with 63. Boobs.

mysfit 0

and because someone respects themselves and decides to have morals is not a reason to be made fun of or for people to talk shit. yes, it is the 21st century, so, unfortunately, it is rare that people to keep their standards; but there are some that still do. we know where you stand, though, thanks. i don't think this needs to be continued.

"Morals" are just ideas made up by society. They don't fit everyone and are constantly changing. I do what I believe is right, not what everyone else shoves down my throat as right. I find it insulting that you're insinuating everyone that has sex before marriage lacks respect for themselves or any sort of ideals. I have a lot of respect for myself actually and have been with the same guy for almost 6 years now. One of the reasons we are able to stay happy together is we figured out early on in our relationship we had a lot of sexual chemistry, but not until after we were close friends for a number of years. My point is you're being just as unfairly judgemental as the people you're arguing with.

91 - I am of the opinion that a person should wait until they are READY to have sex - a fact I stated in an earlier comment. If someone thinks it would be best for them to wait till they are married, so be it. If they wish to dance the horizontal tango hours after meeting, then let them. I agree that throwing insults at the OP for waiting is less than productive, but that is a two-way street, a fact you have managed to ignore in your tirade against '*****'.

op is ****** up what u know about what's good or bad it's his 1st time ur probably was pushin him out cuz u can't handle it hahah

how do you know he's really terrible at it if you have nothing to compare it to? maybe your sex drive just sucks.

MissCharlotte_fml 26
FYLDeep 25

No, that's how it's supposed to be. Your life would be ****** if he knew everything to do in order to please you. Then you would know he was Tiger Woodsing it up.

RedPillSucks 31

The new sex verbs... *What happened to your husband? *Oh, I dropped his ass cause he was too Tiger Woodie" FYLDeep, how does it conjugate?

RPS: Often, and with vast quantities of Ambien. HURHURHUR.