Trickster

By Anonymous - 15/03/2013 18:05 - United States

Today, my boyfriend found out about my severe phobia of moths. It's so bad that I sometimes pass out. He caught a moth in a jar, and put it on my bedside table. I woke up, saw it, and had a panic attack. He recorded it all and wants to upload it to YouTube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 097
You deserved it 5 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next week on cops we follow officer Johnson as he releases a moth from a jar and talks sternly to the man that put it there!

Comments

Callilah 13

Oh my Gosh!I have an EXTREME fear of moths!!!!! I get scared so bad I start crying or get sick or pass out!

perdix 29

Let him. This could be as famous as you will ever get. Look at "David after the dentist." That kid is 8 and he's set for life, nailing 14-year-old girls and drinking all the juice boxes he wants. Opportunity comes once in a lifetime!

I don't think she wants to nail girls.

j3ebrules 13

Omg jackass. I wouldn't talk to him for a VERY long time. And revenge is sweet btw...

This was my first thought! Fame is so easy nowadays... Maybe you'll get a Tosh.0 web redemption and who knows where it may go From there!

Dump this dumbass. If the jackass thinks this is funny and post's it means he DOES NOT take your feelings into consideration. It also means that the jackass does not respect you in the fact that he 1. taped the act and 2. wants to post it.

pwnman 33

Why don't you get him nude, take a picture, and upload it on your facebook or somewhere?

Panda_Shy_Haven 17

So the couch or is he just moving out?

Time for pay back! "Nut tap, bitch slap, pie smash!"