Trickster

By Anonymous - 15/03/2013 18:05 - United States

Today, my boyfriend found out about my severe phobia of moths. It's so bad that I sometimes pass out. He caught a moth in a jar, and put it on my bedside table. I woke up, saw it, and had a panic attack. He recorded it all and wants to upload it to YouTube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 097
You deserved it 5 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next week on cops we follow officer Johnson as he releases a moth from a jar and talks sternly to the man that put it there!

Comments

onorexveritas 23

Get another boyfriend. I had a husband who took me to chucky even after I told him Im afraid of dolls.....they only get worse!

russianspy1234 11

I always choose YDI on these types of FMLs. YOU are CHOOSING to date someone who is so much of a jerk that he confronts you with your phobia, and even worse is going to upload it to embarrass you.

i would like to formally apologize on behalf of all men and say on record that not all of us are total jackasses.

linnie_wesker 20

You need to find a way to delete the video and then break up with him. Actual legitimate phobias are nothing to **** around with. I have severe spectrophobia to the point that I either got rid of or covered up every single mirror in my apartment, and if I woke up with a mirror in my face I would probably beat the shit out of the person that did it. Stuff like that just isn't funny.

You say there's video evidence, eh? Don't you dare deprive us!

In your boyfriend's defense....It's a moth.....I seriously doubt he'd put anything that could ACTUALLY hurt you anywhere near you.

He's YOUR boyfriend. Don't tell me he JUST started acting like an ass! You stuck with him so I GUESS you got what you wanted! Now live with it.

Buy him a gift wrapped copy of "fatal attraction" with a plush rabbit.