Trickster

By Anonymous - 15/03/2013 18:05 - United States

Today, my boyfriend found out about my severe phobia of moths. It's so bad that I sometimes pass out. He caught a moth in a jar, and put it on my bedside table. I woke up, saw it, and had a panic attack. He recorded it all and wants to upload it to YouTube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 097
You deserved it 5 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next week on cops we follow officer Johnson as he releases a moth from a jar and talks sternly to the man that put it there!

Comments

viking_inquiry 5

so I couldn't find you on YouTube.

Ever heard of prankdial OP? it works wonders

countryrose92 23

It's one thing to joke with you a little bit about your phobia in private. It takes it to a whole new level of dickishness to broadcast it to the world on YouTube.

Obey_StudBoii 23
Obey_StudBoii 23

*BF. Sorry about the typo lol.

vadaaa 11

I feel like maybe, just MAYBE, that's why they posted it on FML.

Breathe in breathe out now throw up and twist and shout, panic attacks suck sorry.

MsFelicia47 4

that's kinda funny, but look at it this way, he will eventually cure u of this phobia!

Having an insensitive boyfriend who tries to give you panic attacks for his own amusement isn't healthy, and some phobias can be pretty hard to cure, so, no, he won't.

30: purposefully triggering a phobia, and causing OP to go into a panic attack, will NOT cure the phobia; it will make it worse. the best way to attempt to cure a phobia is for a professional, or for someone the OP has complete trust in, to show them in small doses that there's nothing to fear. of course, certain phobias would be difficult. i have a horrible phobia of heights and tornadoes; heights is better than it was due to roller coasters and such, but if i'm not strapped to something, i can't do it. tornadoes...not sure how you can cure that. but you do not use someone's phobia against them; it is a very real mental issue and really isn't that funny. OP's boyfriend is a dick. plain and simple.

Lilybugg16 5

That's terrible. I would have kicked his ass