By grossed out - 21/09/2016 09:21 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, whilst in a dressing room trying on some new clothes, I experienced the sheer terror of having someone fling a pair of dirty panties over the stall wall only to make off with some stolen ones, whilst you're still standing there in shock staring at another woman's dirty underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 048
You deserved it 1 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I guess now you know Victoria's dirty secret.

Some dudes would pay a lot of money for that treatment!

Comments

Didn't you hear, OP? A daily dose of "what the ****" is good for you.

Usually the standard sailor moon transformation, sometimes your panties do get away from you. It's hard to contain all that moon prism power.

If you're going to steal underwear, I feel like throwing dirty panties over a changing room stall is the most conspicuous way to do it.

qteabutt 12

I would of called her out on her nastiness.

DNA will solve this shitty issue! Test it and find the pig.

That wouldn't accomplish anything unless the store keeps every customer's genomic data on file.

Weird that she left evidence instead of just adding the stolen pair to what she was wearing.

I was thinking the same thing. Does not make sense, but a lot of people's actions don't make sense.

Look Lifers! *pulls binoculars out of nowhere* That's a run-on sentence! Can anybody tell the rest of the class how to.. um.. not?

The two instances of "whilst" made my eyes hurt.

klutzyduck 2

Yes!! Exactly. This is just poorly written, in an attempt to amp the angst I think. It just seemed overwrought and overly dramatic for what was basically someone throwing underwear in a space you were in. Whilst. I just couldn't take it seriously. The underwear didn't even hit the person, I really was expecting at least a face shot for the dun...dun...dun set up.

As long as they don't stick to the wall your situation is not that bad.

I thought your comment was gross, but then I read your name...