By homework - 21/07/2009 07:34 - India

Today, whilst cleaning out his desk, my dad "accidentally" threw away my summer homework. That's 100 pages, over a duration of 2 months. School starts in 3 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 845
You deserved it 6 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yea it sucks, but if its that important suck up your pride and take it out of the trash! Oh, and do it on the computer next time. With a backup.

babbling27 0

I don't know why you put accidentally in "" because he obviously didn't do it on purpose.

Comments

kellster 2

Why were you keeping in your dad's desk in the first place?? Did he not know it was yours, and important? I'm sorry, that sucks!

Well I think the solution here is to write a note in your father's handwriting sayong that he threw away your homework. Don't forget to videotape or else they'd think you faked your dad's handwriting and signature.

uh, what about changing to another school?

why do you say "accidentally"? I'm sure he wouldn't do that on purpose.

Dude I'm all the way over here in America and that hurts from over here, FYL, FYL, FYL!!! I hope you enjoy the eclipse though if you get 5 minutes to go outside. I'm assuming its too late to dig it out of the trash right?

woah..that sucks! maybe they have a copy online?

Your school starts in 3 days? Man, that sucks. Mine doesn't start until early September.

maybe he used his friend's computer or one in the library, but yeah you shouldn't have stored it in your dad's desk, just keep your homework in your room.

**** your life for going to a school the requires summer homework

indian_goddess 0

well...summer homework keeps you productive and essentially makes us all smarter.

giggity0giggity 0

guys, a lot of indian families share houses between three generations. that being the case, they might not have had room for a desk for everyone. there could have been one desk for the whole family, and that was why the homework was on the FAMILY'S desk. still, I think you could have been a little more careful about where u keep ur papers... or your dad could have asked you.