By homework - 21/07/2009 07:34 - India

Today, whilst cleaning out his desk, my dad "accidentally" threw away my summer homework. That's 100 pages, over a duration of 2 months. School starts in 3 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 845
You deserved it 6 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yea it sucks, but if its that important suck up your pride and take it out of the trash! Oh, and do it on the computer next time. With a backup.

babbling27 0

I don't know why you put accidentally in "" because he obviously didn't do it on purpose.

Comments

oh wow that totally sux....GET IT OUT OF THE GARBAGE! duh! ya, if ur dad swa that wouldn't he be like uhm maybe this is important! FAKE! also, why does evryone assume it was on the dad's desk?! even if it was so wat why is that bad?! #87 she found out three days b4 cuz thatts wen it happenned maybe! wow... p.s. fake!!!

StephisKING 0

If it's that important, why are you wasting time FMLing it?

AntiChrist7 0

what is your homework doing on HIS desk? YDI

allievictoria 0

YOU DESERVE IT FOR BEING A DIPSHIT AND NOT SAVING IT ON THE ******* COMPUTER!! AND SINCE YOU'RE ON FML, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A COMPUTER, SO DONT BE A DIPSHIT AND NOT SAVE IT. DID I MENTION YOU'RE A DIPSHIT???

hey dipshit not all homework can be saved on a computer like math, science etc. Dipshit!

All of my math and science homework is saved on my computer, and neatly archived for easy retrieval, so I have _no_ idea what you are talking about.

YDI for being on this site while you should be doing homework.. Fast..

FYL for having homework during the summer...and FYL for having to go back to school in July!!

Indian schools are way too hard...kids dont even get a change to have a proper life!!!