By Rage - 08/10/2009 17:31 - United States

Today, while working on my girlfriend of three years' computer I found a file called 'My future wedding'. I assumed it was very old and decided to look through it. Of the list of 5 potential grooms I was not one of them. This didn't bother me until I saw that it had last been edited two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 914
You deserved it 4 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OMG dump her!!!! That proves she doesnt care about you.!!!

Of course there's a good explanation - she's sleeping around. With 5 other guys. She'll probably marry the one who has the most money. You should dump her now while you're ahead.

Comments

I don't see how he found it matters (now if he's a habbit of checking all her stuff that'd be something else but as I see it it was just a one-off event). If somebody killed somebody in a shower and they caught the killer due to a webcam or so a perv had installed in there I wouldn't object them using that evidence.

What are you doing opening up a random file? So what if it's an old file? You have no respect for your girlfriend's privacy, and you are probably at least a little jealous and insecure. I wouldn't want to marry you either. Boyfriend: fine; husband: no.

Sounds like she is all kinds of crazy. Dump her and move on with your life!

"my future wedding" HOLY CRAP. Mate, your lady is ******* bonkers. Get out of there while u still can.

You have to wonder... She KNEW you where working on her computer, wouldn't she be aware that you might stumble onto something like this? I'd say it at least warrents A Conversation... Everyone snoops. We all have trust issues, and mosly for good reason IMHO.

You need to ask her about it, says you saw it, or at least the folder name, and ask if it's real or a joke. She might have just been pulling your leg since she KNEW you were going to be on her computer after all, or.. she's serious. Best to find out what is really going on.

killinmesmalls 0

If she has been with you for 3 years and you see that she doesn't want to marry you I say dump her and stop wasting your time.

Easy solution. You're working on her computer. Delete all her files, download viruses... and ****. Weird ****. Really freaky stuff. The absolute weirdest fetishes the internet has to offer. Like 2 girls 1 cup. But... more disgusting. Include animals, just because. And goatse. You can't go wrong with goatse. Save it all in a folder called 'My Future Wedding.' then add a document with a list of potential brides, that goes thusly: '1: 'Someone who isn't a *****.' 2. 'Someone who isn't a bitch.' 3. 'Someone to whom I'm sexually attracted.' NB: Above rules out [your girlfriend's name].' "Baby, I finished fixing your computer..."

I'm not sure if I'm scared or amazed right now.

'I would be terrified to ever go out with you.' You should be more scared of leaving.

that's just completely ******* creepy dude, ******* christ. could you be any more of a stalker/serial killer? i bet jeffrey dahmer wasn't even that bad dude! i mean HOLY ****!

I'm not sure who Jeffrey Dahmer is, but I'm honoured.

That is pretty messed up. Honestly, if she's planning her marriage right now, that's really creepy, and that it isn't even towards you? I'd wait a week or two, but if it keeps getting updated, and it's not you on that list, I'd leave. It's not great to be with someone who has an obsession over something like that. It seems that the ideal marriage would conflict with when she does actually get married. Who knows though, maybe she'll have grown up by then.