By Rage - 08/10/2009 17:31 - United States

Today, while working on my girlfriend of three years' computer I found a file called 'My future wedding'. I assumed it was very old and decided to look through it. Of the list of 5 potential grooms I was not one of them. This didn't bother me until I saw that it had last been edited two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 914
You deserved it 4 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OMG dump her!!!! That proves she doesnt care about you.!!!

Of course there's a good explanation - she's sleeping around. With 5 other guys. She'll probably marry the one who has the most money. You should dump her now while you're ahead.

Comments

eroharaxxx 0

dump that ho...she dun deserve u!!!

Okay - Am I the only person that seems to understand what the word "Fantasy" means? If the girl wants to imagine her dream wedding with anyone from the Sexy Trauma Doctor to Hot Foreign Professor to Clive Owen, why is it anyone's business but hers? Obviously, if the girl has a LIST of FIVE "potential" grooms, it's not a serious venture. Now, if there were attached confirmation emails from a monogramming company, I might be a little concerned... but jaysus, people... Even my husband and I talk about which people we'd be allowed to leave each other for (Me - Viggo Mortensen, him - the gypsy chick from Thinner)

The thing of it is, though, is that it's obviously not a bunch of celebs or TV personalities or the like. It's obviously real people, and probably people he knows, thus the FML.

mo_the_owl 0

I think what you are neglecting is how creepy she is for making that folder and list at all. Ew. Consider yourself lucky, she sounds psycho.

bs_spotter 0

Today, while spying on my girlfriend's computer...

maybe its guys she knows shell never get so she wants to pretened she can :] and even if shes your girlfriend YDI for going thru her files .not everything gets shared.

computer nerdy guys - snoop around in their girlfriends computers computer nerdy girls - plan dream weddings on their computer

How is that creepy? I honestly don't understand. He came across a file that said "My future wedding" while he was fixing her computer. He probably thought it was sweet and wanted to see what she wanted. While doing so, he realized that her dream wedding didn't include him. OP: Unless they were all close friends of yours or acquantinces, I doubt that she meant it seriously. A lot of people that fantasize about marrying the "perfect" spouse or their favorite celebrity. Don't take it personally. I'm sure that you could think of someone you desire more than her, whether it's her best friend or Megan Fox. I wouldn't be too concerned unless it was your brother or father and the four people you'd choose for groomsmen or some combination of people close to you.

then only thing I can think of in her defense is that the document is a list for her friend (I.e. they were planning the friends wedding together).

get some pity sex and then dump her.

maddysaidthat 0

she's probably playing the wedding game... you write down a few guys you know, a few different types of potential houses, possible colors for a wedding dress, etc. then you pick a random number and go up and down the list and pick one! :p