By Rage - 08/10/2009 17:31 - United States

Today, while working on my girlfriend of three years' computer I found a file called 'My future wedding'. I assumed it was very old and decided to look through it. Of the list of 5 potential grooms I was not one of them. This didn't bother me until I saw that it had last been edited two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 914
You deserved it 4 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OMG dump her!!!! That proves she doesnt care about you.!!!

Of course there's a good explanation - she's sleeping around. With 5 other guys. She'll probably marry the one who has the most money. You should dump her now while you're ahead.

Comments

Hmm... to growl at you for snooping, or not to... It really depends on the situation you're in with your girlfriend on the grounds of such boundaries as juicy file titles. I know I snooped through my friend's room to find all her doodles lol... So, it would be a bitch move of me to say YDI for snooping when we've done basically the same thing. Files with text, papers with graphite... not much difference, not of significant importance/secrecy on either side. Except if it was something like diary entries, then I'd have to bitch at you. Glancing at "My Future Wedding" is as harmless as glancing at class notes... or so we thought. You should probably get rid of her, but to just dump her without explanation wouldn't be too smart. At least let her know you saw it. She can scream "SNOOP!" all she wants, but she's the twat trying to sap you dry when she has no plans of commitment (and may be cheating, if she can so properly evaluate these fake-grooms' marriage potential). I wish I could say this may be a misunderstanding, but it's pretty hard to think of any other reason she'd do this. Other than that, it's like 25 said... sounds like she's striving for absolute perfection, best to bail while you still can. Perhaps that's why you're not on the list?

Honey, it's time to have that little talk.

When you snoop you'll always find something you don't like. Doesn't make her the victim in the situation now or anything but hey, you were snooping..

hauptubel 0

I hate it when people leave super long comments. Its like get a life...

Holy shit people. He was working on her computer. He didn't go looking for files like that one, he just stumbled onto it.

Klabauterpete 0

Overwrite text in file with: NO ONE WILL EVER MARRY YOU, BIATCH Then dump her, kill her cat, set house on fire etc. etc. (j/k, fbi)

Replace all five grooms with your name, and leave the file open

hmm. the people on here are crazy.. you know that once you open a file on your computer, it says you've edited it even if you made no changes. maybe she was going through her computer, found this old file and looked through it. doesn't mean she just made it..

JackDupp 11

Replace the file with "Potential Sex Partners". This list should include her sister, best friend, mother, etc., but of course not her.