By random - 23/10/2013 22:41 - United States - Amarillo

Today, while working as a paramedic, we got called to an assisted living home. The medical emergency? The woman had a leak in her bathroom and wanted it fixed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 164
You deserved it 2 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell was she thinking when she called you? Can someone be that dumb?

tehdarkness 21

I can't wait till I'm old and I can perform hijinks and pass them off as insanity!

Comments

an3ph 20

There is something broken here, but it ain't the sink.

Joys of EMS. I'm an EMT as well, and most 911 calls are for stupid things.

A few years back I hear what sound like a woman screaming "somebody please help me!!" over and over again at the top of her lungs. She sounded... horrified. I grabbed my roommate, armed ourselves, called 911 and went to see what was up. We found my 60 year old, drunk, and very disgusting neighbor naked as a jay bird in her bathroom with a burst pipe on the toilet trying to cover the gushing water with her hands. I threw her a bath towel and we turned the valve off. The little emergencies some people are incapable of handling..

fireman336 11

Atleast it wasnt called in as a cardiac arrest get there and the man had a small laceration on his head then fell out of bed and had been there dead so long the blood was dried up and coagulated. Life of us medics aint all fun and pipe fixin

She's probably gonna learn the joys of an abuse of emergency services charge when the police show up next.

You should have told her that next time the firefighters are better at this.

She should be fined for making a false call.