By clumsy - 04/01/2011 15:47

Today, while walking on the sidewalk with my boyfriend, I slipped and fell. Not only did he not help me get up or ask if I was okay, he got mad at me for embarrassing him in public. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 259
You deserved it 4 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like your boyfriend suffers from a world of problems that could best be solved with you breaking up with him.

Comments

I vote dump him. If his rep is more important than your safety, he's a loser.

bellababyy 0

yes I believe he should be an ex now!!

What really happened: Girl stumbles, almost falls. Guy catches her and in a concerned voice, he says "OMG, darling, are you OK?" Girl gets mad at him because she is a drama queen (I know, redundant), and /imagines/ what /if/ she fell, and what /if/ he yelled at her for embarrassing her, oh boy, would she ever be mad at him. Yells at him anyway now that she's all wound up, because OBVIOUSLY he must be embarrassed at her, that insensitive clod. Also, how dare her to imply she's too stupid to walk. What guy will do in the future: lets girl fall and makes no attempt to catch her, lets her sit, walks on and ten yards down calls "Well, are you coming, or what.", but does not care either way. Girl will become fat and bitter, and will look to the internet for attention. FML.

does that make sense? is someone mad at an ex?

dump him now, before it get worse! What a cad!

hcovballer247 0

I don't get embarrassed when someone I know falls or something. I point and laugh. Just be lucky your boyfriend didn't do that.

Arschloch04 0

Tell him his tiny penis is an embarrassment. Then kick him in it.

Arschloch04 0

Tell him his minuscule penis is an embarrassment. Then kick him in it.

addisonsmom 0