By Lydlsis - 30/10/2015 23:53 - United States

Today, while shopping, I suddenly got the terrible urge to use the bathroom. I already had several items and my 5-year-old niece in tow, so I hurried to checkout. I ended up pissing myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 745
You deserved it 4 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amberdea404 28

Hey, urine trouble but accidents happen.

You should've carried the child yourself, made it look like it was the kid's fault. 5 year olds can get excused for lack of bladder control.

Comments

Why do so many people dislike this when he's just saying he's sorry? He's just saying that's too bad.

Probably because there's a button for that #30

It's probably just because I was able to get top comment and they weren't. Oh well.

It is definitely because there is a button.

justcommenting19 19

If you need to pee that often and can't hold it, I'd seriously tell you to go to a doctor. Or use your pee forces for evil.

The way OP phrased it, this doesn't happen regularly

When holding your pee, think about sex, it helps.

I'm not sure if it works for girls, but guys can't actually piss themselves if they have a boner: it's physically impossible.

Aparently 9 has never had morning wood...

Morning wood is exactly why guys don't piss themselves during the night. -_-

#9, it's impossible to cum and pee at the same time. Definitely not impossible to pee with a hard on.

Yeah and walking around in public with a boner while you have a 5 year old with you is a good idea... "I swear it's just so I didn't pee my self officer"

I love how this conversation is going even though OP is a girl

Just because op is a girl doesn't mean she doesn't have a penis

Badkarma4u 17

Totally not impossible to pee with wood some people are into peeing during sex and yes they are hard.

Lol 25, boners can help, but half the time I wake up at about 3 am and go pee every morning, guess what I still have in the morning? Yep, wood.

Most of us don't have a boner... Just an FYI. So we probs don't function the same way you described. Lol

The phrase "know your limits" comes to mind.

There comes a time in everybody's life when they wonder if they're secretly staring in niche ****. Right? It's not just me…

I'm sorry OP, I do hope nobody noticed... Really embarrassing

amberdea404 28

Hey, urine trouble but accidents happen.

A07 48

That sounds embarrassing, sorry OP, sometimes you just gotta play it safe

ber4fun 23

I doubt your niece would have minded holding the items while you went to the bathroom if she was already being well behaved.

You shouldn't leave your 5 year old niece unattended even if it's just to go to the bathroom for a minute or two.

meliodafool_ 15