By superficialheart - 21/01/2012 11:59 - China

Today, while riding back from a weekend away with my boyfriend, we crashed his motorbike, resulting in us getting thrown over a barbed wire fence into a forest. I woke up in hospital. Apparently, in his adrenaline rush, he climbed back on his bike and continued his trip, forgetting all about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 430
You deserved it 3 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He didn't forget you. He CHOSE to forget you. Big difference.

Comments

mintcar 9

FML has a lot of females choosing to be with terrible men. Hope you moved on from this douche.

stephanieeDawnx 0

Well, it wouldn't be an FML if they were with good guys, would it..? "Today, me & my boyfriend were in a horrible motorbike accident. He stayed by my side the whole time I was out there & in the hospital, and even brought me get-well flowers while I was there. FML" I don't see this ^ getting approved.

Cell phones never work when needed. I mean, watch any horror movie out there! Always a lack in signal right at the wrong time!

MeLuvBewbs 7

If he asks for a "motorboat", just say no, and that he might wreck you again.

pinkcrayola 0

This is one of the worst FMLs I've seen. You could have died if he didn't call the police immediately depending on how bad the accident was.

Kara_rated 5

Maybe he got temporary amnesia, and thought he was in a biker gang, and they left him behind when he crashed into the forest, and in his hurry to get back to them, didn't notice the random girl crashed beside him.

FleshForFantasy 3

I hope he's now your ex. Now you know he won't have your back when you're in danger. You need someone who will be there for you regardless of an adrenaline rush.

Wow awesome I live in NY I would love to grab coffee